Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A statement that goes along the way...

Hey hey... It's Tuesday and I have no class! However, I have a pile of laundry waiting  (which is halfway in the process as I'm writing this) and I need to clean the apartment. *big sigh* I guess I am looking at house chores differently now because I feel as it is a stress-reliever and the outcome it great and satisfying! Ha! See how marriage life has changed me to a better one LOL :D

This morning as I browsed around my phone and checked out one of my subscriptions, Brit Morin as she shares a statement by Jacqueline Novogratz. I am so honored to be sharing this with you as this opens up my mind and heart to overcome my fears of starting something new. I need to hold on to this statement and remember it everyday.
"A wise CEO of a heathcare company gave me advice I'll never forget. 'Just start. Don't wait for perfection. Just start and let the work teach you. No one expects you to get it right in the very beginning and you'll learn more from your mistakes than you will from your early successes anyway. So, stop worrying so much and just look at your best bets and go.'"
Brit Bohnet Morin is an ex-googler and now a CEO of her own company, Brit Creative Living. I have always been admired by her work and creativity and her posts on tumblr are always fascinating and good, fun, and tech-knowledgeable.
I can't wait until Brit releases more about her company! Check our her website!

I am living my life and taking each step with passion and faith. I encounter problems and issues in regular basis but I knew that there will always be stones, dirt and pebbles along the way. I realize that I need to stay focus and fearless to overcome them because in the end, I know I learn much more from my mistakes and how I overcome those fears. Success does not come easy. I hope I can be successful in my own life.

I hope everyone is having a great day! Stay safe and be thankful :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog posts!!! If you have a chance please visit/follow my fashion blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thank you so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you very much for your comment! I love your blog! You're so creative with your fashion :)

      Delete