Friday, October 7, 2011

Thursday in the Fall

Hello all,

I love seeing the color of the leaves changing... the color is so beautiful and it makes me happy :) *Except from the part that the weather is going to get colder boo...* ppfffttttt
Anyway, the driveway where we live has some trees that have different colors from golden yellow to burgundy red! SO PRETTY!
Fall is probably my favorite season. The weather is just perfect, not too cold and not too hot. However, we are having a summer-like weather this week and I don't mind at all with that :)
And fall fashion... hello layers! :)

But anyway, I got a bit off of the topic there... hubby and I went for a little walk to Palisades-Kepler State Park. We enjoyed the scenery and it is so pretty! When we drove pass the driveway to the river, I couldn't stop saying "oh wow.... " because the trees were just gorgeous with colors. I have never been obsessed with trees... except in the Fall *hahaha* ^0^



I love the reflection of the sky on the water~




I love this shot! The duckies were also enjoying some autumn river time :) cute cute~



Hahaha... This one is so funny! Hubby tries to look tough and serious about the Warning sign =P




When we drove out of the park, we spot a Pumpkin Patch!!! I've never been to one and I am excited that there is one close to where we live :) It is so cute, pumpkins were everywhere! 


I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! This week has gone so fast... it's crazy! This weekend, we are going out of town to attend hubby's niece's birthday! We're so excited because we haven't seen her for a long time! I love family time :) I hope everyone have a great weekend!
Stay safe~

No comments:

Post a Comment