Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Less...

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and is having a good week so far.
This morning I woke up with a terrible pain on my neck... probably because I slept in the wrong position or something. But aarrgghhh... it's killing me. I hate not being able to move around as freely as I can. But BAAHHH... (enough with the moaning -__-;)

I have something to look forward this week. My fiance's niece is going to compete for figure skating this weekend!! Therefore, we're going to support her. I hope that she'll do well during the competition and she'll compete with 16 others. Did I mention that she's only 5 years old? :)
She's super talented!

Oh... I've been wearing these colored contacts that I got from Indonesia. They're grey color and I flippin' love them! They don't make my eyes look weird or anything, because I found that with other colored contact lenses that I've tried on. So here's a look :)

OK, I think that's everything. I hope you have a great week and only 3 more days (including today) till' Friday! *good feeling* Stay warm... the temperature this week has been so cold! one digit temperature >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment