Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekends filled with him

I have the privilege to spend most of my weekends with my fiance, who lives 103 miles away from me. I don't own a car yet because there is just so many things I want to save up for (school tuition, rent, all other expenses)... so he usually is the one who drives back and forth to see me.

My fiance and I have been dating for 5+ years... and we recently just got engaged. He arranged a trip (and my first time) to the land of Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Orlando, Florida. The hotel, where we stayed is super nice and I couldn't have been happier! He organized the whole thing from car rentals, a 4 hours spa at the hotel, where to go... I meant everything!
Don't worry... I kept all the little things that we got that moment as a keep sake... our memories :)

There is a lot of things I can write about him...
And don't get me wrong... I'm writing this not for the sake that "Geez... this girl is so cheesy that she writes about her fiance.. .and who wants to know that?"
I am doing this because I would like to share my joy with you.

I think it's amazing how someone can influence you to become a better person...
No body is perfect... but somehow his imperfections makes me smile more, laugh more, love more, think better, live more and better...

I'm writing this post to remind myself how grateful and blessed my life is to have him in it.
We are getting married next year... :) I hope everything is going to go well!
Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment