Thursday, October 28, 2010

{How many days till our wedding}

Happy Thursday!
Today, here in Ames IA, the weather has been super cold... around 40 F!
It's a huge drop from last week, when it was still sunny and bearable!

I'm sitting in the library, on my way to finish off my HW... but before that, it crossed my mind that
There is only 7 months and 27 days to go until our wedding!
Oh my... time flies!

There are so many things I have to do...
Photos, slideshows, finding more and more ideas...
I have a new addiction now to kill time. (not that I need to actually, since I'm a student on my last semester and knowing the amount of work I have for school eeekkk)
I LOVE BROWSING AND LOOKING FOR WEDDING IDEAS!
I guess... every to-be-bride would do that right?
I mean... I'm obsessed!!! I could do it as a part-time job! Haha :D


I've been searching and browsing for wedding ideas. Although, my soon-to-be mother-in-law helps a lot back in Indonesia, I also would like to contribute somethings to her. So ideas.. ideas.. ideas are important :)
Been looking at The amazing Hannah Suh and Katie Stoops photographer.
I could also take the whole day just looking at these websites:
So far, they are my heroes for wedding inspirations. I'm sure I'll have more to come.

7 more months and 27 more days... not long to go.
I'm excited!!! I have so many ideas to do for a photoshoot with Andre!
When I do, I'll make sure to put some up :)

Have a great weekend! 1 more day and TGIF!




No comments:

Post a Comment