Sunday, September 25, 2011

Future Dog in the Family

Hello all,

I hope you are having a great weekend as much as I do! Today has been a little busy in the afternoon as we were helping our brother-in-law with his business exhibition in down town where he lives. But anyway, the main point I am posting this blog at 2:28 a.m is because hubby and I might have found the dog of our future! 
We couldn't take our eyes away from him and he was just so cute and awesome!
We hope that one day... someday in the future we would find one like him. 


This dog's name is Buddha and he is a mix of bichon+shihtzu and awesomeness. He was definitely the center of the attention all afternoon as it showed from his bravery trying to fight bigger dogs, whenever he saw one. He was such a show off (hahaha)

Anyway, I should head to bed like right now :P Have an awesome Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment